TTNEPT/ADK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, talk, baseball, Yankees, ADK

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phelps, Johnson and Redeem team

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Phelps, Johnson and Redeem team Empty Phelps, Johnson and Redeem team Tue 12 Aug 2008, 4:25 pm

Kevlar

Kevlar
Admin
Admin

Michael Phelps, and Shawn Johnson are two Olympic athletes I have my eye on this year..

The reason I'm watching this years Olympics, which I haven't done since the Atlanta Olympics, is Michael Phelps, and I haven't missed ANY of his races. I saw the American 4x100 relay upset the loudmouth french team.. (That'll teach them to trash talk.. Hey french.. You lost that relay when we heard what you said) And I will watch Phelps break the record for most all time golds (He has 9.. the record is 9)

Well... I was watching the Redeem team play China.. I felt sorry for China. That's right.. I felt SORRY for them. They did a good job, but the Redeem team was just too much for them.. Thank you Phelps for making me watch these Olympics.

Well.. I was watching the gymnastics (I don't want to miss a thing now... Who knows who will medal??) and the US women's team happened to be up, and one young lady impressed me with her floor routine. I decided to do some research on this young lady, and I foound out that she won the all around gold as a 15 year old, and dominated the junior class the year before.
Now 16 this girl is playing in the olympics, and Mary Lou Retton (Yes Mary Lou Retton) thinks she is the real deal, and if Retton thinks that, I have to agree with her. This young lady is Shawn Johnson. Thank you Phelps for making me watch these olympics..

I wonder what I missed not watching the olympics for the past few years.

https://ttnept.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum