TTNEPT/ADK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, talk, baseball, Yankees, ADK

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Split of the TTNEPT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Split of the TTNEPT Empty The Split of the TTNEPT Thu 05 Jun 2008, 10:25 am

Kevlar

Kevlar
Admin
Admin

I had a dream that Paul and Winning did something to anger me and Colleen, and I told Sarah about it, and she sided with Paul and Winning. THIS argument split the TTNEPT, and I deleted this forum, and both Winning, and Colleen made heir own forum, and I joined Colleen's forum, and Paul and Sarah joined Winning's..

Winning also got DIH.

Well, I EMAILED Rev Nono, and got Arco's REAL e mail address, and they joined Colleen's forum..

Well, it flashed a few moths later, and Winning's forum has 500 posters, and Colleen's had 999 posters. So anyways.. I got an e mail from Sarah, apologizing, and asked if she could jon my and Colleen's forum, and I said yes. So, Sarah joined my and Colleen's forum, and she told Paul and Winning to apologize, and the TTNEPT would be back together on 1 forum again.
So, they did so apologize, and the 3 of us (Winning, Paul and I) decided to have my and Colleen's forum be the TTNEPT REVIVAL forum, and to have them have all their posters join my and Colleen's forum, and to give their poster 2 weeks to move.
At the end of the dream there was a HUGE Party! because the WHOLE TTNEPT was back together.

https://ttnept.forumotion.com

2The Split of the TTNEPT Empty Re: The Split of the TTNEPT Thu 21 Aug 2008, 2:00 pm

Kevlar

Kevlar
Admin
Admin

UPDATE!!

I had ANOTHER one of these dreams...

Me and Sarah and Bronx Bomner were on one side..

Paul, Winning, and Colleen were on the other side..

The TTNEPT came back together cause me and Paul were still talking on YANKEES.COM

https://ttnept.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum