TTNEPT/ADK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, talk, baseball, Yankees, ADK

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh NO! PAVANO!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh NO! PAVANO! Empty Oh NO! PAVANO! Mon 18 Aug 2008, 12:16 pm

Kevlar

Kevlar
Admin
Admin

I hate to bring this up.

I really do.

I probably shouldn’t.

But Carl Pavano threw six solid innings for Double-A Trenton today at Reading. He allowed one run on six hits with one walk and six strikeouts.

Are we prepared for the possible return of the Rajah of Rehab, the American Idle himself, Carl Anthony Pavano?

His official rehab assignment is just about over (they last a month for pitchers). The Yankees will either have to activate him or come up with another reason to extend the rehab assignment.

Is “possible crowd riot” a good reason? Are team trainers Gene Monahan and Steve Donohue up to date on the latest treatment for bruised buttocks?

The return of Pavano would be terrific, if only to hear what Moose and The Big G would say. I say bring the Idle back. Nothing has gone according to plan this season, so perhaps Pavano will go 6-0 down the stretch and pitch them into the playoffs.

Sidney Ponson and Pavano in the same rotation with the season on the line. How much would you have been willing to bet on that in March?

https://ttnept.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum