TTNEPT/ADK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, talk, baseball, Yankees, ADK

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little boy learning his ABC'S

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little boy learning his ABC'S Empty Little boy learning his ABC'S Tue 22 Jul 2008, 10:37 pm

Sarah

Sarah
Admin
Admin

There was this little boy at school, adn his teacher tells him to go home a learn your ABC's. So he goes home and he asks his mom, who is on the phone, "what is the first letter of the alphabet???" His mom says "Shut up I'm on the phone" Then He goes to his sister and asks "What's the second letter of the alphabet???" and his sister says "Call 911 I broke a nail I broke a nail!!!!" Then he goes to his brother and asks "What's the third letter of the alphabet??" And his brother says "Superman!!!!" Then he goes to his dad who is taking out the garbage. And he asks "What's the fourth letter of the alphabet???" and his dad is singing "In the garbage in the garbage". SO the next day he's at school and the teacher asks him "What's the first letter of the alphabet???" And he says "Shut up I'm on the phone" And the teacher tells him to go to the princepales office....They ask him "What's your phone number???" And he says "Call 911 I broke a nail I broke a nail!!!!' Then they ask him "What's your name???" And he says "Superman!!!!!" THen they aske hijm "Where do you live????" And he says "In the garbage in the garbage"

2Little boy learning his ABC'S Empty Re: Little boy learning his ABC'S Fri 26 Dec 2008, 5:29 pm

figgi4life

figgi4life

Uhhhh okay.....

3Little boy learning his ABC'S Empty Re: Little boy learning his ABC'S Tue 27 Jan 2009, 10:23 pm

DanLovesErin

DanLovesErin

Its prolly not funny but why not give it a shot. I learned this at school

There was a boy who learned three words off TV

Shut up
leave me alone
and plug it in plug it in

So his mom says, Jon what do you want for dinner? He says leave me alone. So the mom calls the police and they say youd better tell you mom what you want to eat. So Jon says shut up. The cops put him on the electric ch
air and say, do you have any last words? And he goes yes i do? What are they? Plug it in,plug it!

Eh, i tried

4Little boy learning his ABC'S Empty Re: Little boy learning his ABC'S Sun 01 Feb 2009, 12:00 am

Sarah

Sarah
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum