TTNEPT/ADK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends, talk, baseball, Yankees, ADK

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mets' Opening Day moved up

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mets' Opening Day moved up Empty Mets' Opening Day moved up Thu 29 Nov 2007, 2:57 pm

MIAMI -- Opening Day for the Mets in 2008 is arriving a day earlier than originally planned.
The Mets now are opening on Monday, March 31, against the Marlins with a 4:10 p.m. ET start at Dolphin Stadium. Initially, Opening Day was set for April 1.
With the revision, the Mets will also face the Marlins in 7:10 p.m. starts on April 1 and April 2

2Mets' Opening Day moved up Empty Re: Mets' Opening Day moved up Wed 05 Dec 2007, 1:13 pm

ArodFan(Alex's Girl)

ArodFan(Alex's Girl)

The dodgers opening day is also March 31...it sucks. March makes me think of spring training.

I'm hoping that i get to go to Opening Day and See the Yanks!

3Mets' Opening Day moved up Empty Re: Mets' Opening Day moved up Wed 05 Dec 2007, 8:44 pm

littlelady

littlelady
Red Sox
Red Sox

ArodFan(Alex's Girl) wrote:The dodgers opening day is also March 31...it sucks. March makes me think of spring training.

I'm hoping that i get to go to Opening Day and See the Yanks!

me too!! my dad goes a lot but never takes me because i have SCHOOL!! lol but i might be off this year

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum